pushing play in duluth
Ok, I have been really lazy about taking pictures lately...let the record show that "Project 365" has been on pause since about day 8. I know this is a lame excuse, but it is hard to carry your camera with you everywhere in addition to your purse, lunch and anything else you have at the time. I did recently stuble upon Jo Totes which are a great option for ladies with SLR cameras to have a purse that fits all of their stuff at once...incuding safely holding the camera.
All unacceptable excuses aside, I recently restarted my project in Duluth. We only drove around for a few minutes for pictures on our way out of town, so like many of my recent photos, I look forward to going back for a "do over" when I have learned a few techniques.
And so I give you, 20 minutes in Duluth:
No comments:
Post a Comment